August 24, 2021 2 min read
Are you a bit stuck? Have you gone for glue-on false eyelashes and found them a bit of a faff to remove? Sometimes the glue can be too strong to be taken off easily and you can end up in a bit of a messy pickle. Luckily there are some tried and tested ways to remove this glue. Here are 3 step by step guides.
1) Apply some oil-based makeup remover to a cotton pad and press it to the top of your eyelid for a few seconds to dissolve the glue.
2) Once the glue has softened you can take the lashes off.
3) Remember to remove any glue residue from the lashes before you save them for next time.
1) Apply your oil to a cotton pad and allow it to soak in. Press the pad to the top of your lid and hold in place for a few minutes until you feel the glue loosening.
2) Once the glue is loose enough, remove the lashes with fingers or tweezers taking care not to disturb your natural lashes.
3) Use a fresh cotton pad to remove any remaining glue and remove any glue residue from your lashes.
1) Pour 3 or 4 cups of boiling water into a heat-proof bowl.
2) Drape a towel over your head and place your face over the bowl taking care not to get too close to the water.
2) After 3-5 minutes the water will loosen the glue and you can remove your lashes. Then splash your face with cold water and use a moisturizer.
To remove your lashes in the blink of an eye try our LinerBond PRO. This lash adhesive applies like a pen liner so it’s super easy to apply and remove. And its clear formula is guaranteed to be mess free and gentle on the eyes. This game changer is strong and long - keeping your lashes in place for 12 hours!