Black LinerBondPro™ is the revolutionary new lash eyeliner. Holding your lashes with its own adhesive strength, without magnets.
This means stronger & longer hold, and lighter lashes! A true game-changer.
Black LinerBondPro™ is the revolutionary new eyelash liner for beginners or experts! This adhesive is the best to hold your lashes in place without the need for magnets. It provides a smooth line and takes only a few seconds to apply. The Black LinerBondPro™ is a smudge-proof lash system designed to withstand all kinds of weather and last all day long. Most importantly, these gorgeous lashes will make you look and feel great!
Love it, or we have a 100% money-back guarantee.
The new Black LinerBondPro™ makes it ultra-easy to apply lashes, even for beginners.
Precise tip for best application and precise lines!
For our LinerBond and lashes in a Starter Kit with 18% OFF, click here
If for any reason you're not 100% satisfied with this product, give us a shout within 30 days of receiving it and we'll make it right. 100% Refund or Replacement Guarantee.
How is this different from lash glue?
- No waiting for it to dry, and then still having your lashes slide out of place while it finishes drying.
- No sloppy mess getting into your natural lashes (which means no ripping them out when you remove your lashes).
- No crusty glue residue left all over your lashes, which means you get many more uses out of them.
Why choose LinerBond over magnetic eyeliner?
Magnetic eyeliner had its place, but this is the new revolution. LinerBond holds stronger and longer, and no magnets on your lashes means they're lighter, AND you can technically use any lashes (well...except magnetic lashes). Because LinerBond is so superior to magnetic eyeliner, we have phased out our own magnetic eyeliner system and replaced it with LinerBond.
Will it stick to my upper eyelid?
You only need a line as thin as your lash band to hold your lashes on.
BUT if you like a thicker line or big wing, you have 2 options:
1) Use your favorite eyeliner to create your look before applying a swipe of LinerBond over top to apply your lashes onto.
2) If you use LinerBond for your entire eyeliner look, after applying your lashes you can dust some translucent powder over any exposed LinerBond areas to avoid it sticking to anything.
How do I remove it?
Gently pull off your lashes (leaving your natural ones 100% intact- you're welcome!). Pop your lashes back in their case to keep them ready for next time.
LinerBond can be easily removed with any eye-makeup remover (micellar water and baby oil work well, as does our Lid & Lash Cleanser). No scratching, scrubbing, or picking out of your natural lashes is necessary!
To properly care for your lashes, we recommend cleaning any buildup on your lash band every 5 or so times you wear them. To do that, you can gently use a qtip/ cotton bud with eye makeup remover. With gentle handling and proper care, we expect that you will get 30+ uses out of your lashes!